2.11.07

Azhar and Aouk Rock Too!

I've just managed to rope in Aouk to help with the party planning. Yay! I knew I could count on the buddies to help me plan the party.

Azhar has actually helped me with Bobby's birthday every year since Bobby and I got together 5 years ago. He even helped Bobby to plan MY surprise birthday party this year so I'm guessing he's an old hand at organizing parties guerrilla style. Aouk... well, I have to admit that Aouk knows Bobby better than I do. Should I be worried? Hahaha.

Right now, I'm talking with a few venue managers and I have a fair idea of what I want and what I want to do. Azhar, Aouk and I are gonna meet up next week for a powwow and I'll post up more details then. Watch this space.

The pictures above are from last year's very sedate but scrumptious birthday dinner
that Azhar and Raez helped orchestrate

No comments: